Getting ready

This year Sherri and I will be renting a car instead of a narrow boat. We want to visit more cities and villages in England including Wales.
Yes, I will be taking out whatever extended insurance coverage that the rental company will be dumb enough to offer me. I am sure I will catch on fast to driving on the wrong side of the road.
We leave Sunday 8/27. I will officially start my blog then.
Feel free to comment, as long as its not criticism.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to read about your new adventures. We miss the UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, if our paths CAN cross that would be great. Right now we are at home in Devon but we'll be heading back to our boat in Warwick in early September. I'll ensure you have my contact numbers and look forward to reading your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you will have much trouble with driving on the left side of the road; having the steering wheel on that side is a constant reminder. What I remember as the most challenging is the three lane roundabouts. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to be comfortable by the time I have to drive in London. I am not sure Londoners are comfortable driving in London.

      Delete

Post a Comment